We are trying to update our site so completing the RX Form is a lot more intuitive, but for now, due to regulations, the following steps must be taken. Please read carefully:
After you have started a new order when it is time to upload your RX Form, you will have the option to simply upload a scan of your own office's version, or download and complete ours.
Using Your Own:
This is easy as it sounds, just click the "RX Form (.PDF or .JPEG)" button and upload your own RX form. Make sure it is a PDF or a JPEG file and that it is readable.
This could be a bit confusing at the moment, so please make sure you follow all the steps below:
- Click on "Download Blank RX Form"
- The form will likely open up on a separate tab
- Once the form has been completed, click on the "printer" icon usually located on the upper right corner
- Do not click the "download" arrow icon, because that will download the original blank form
- Clicking the "printer" icon will open up a Print Menu. Under the "Destination" menu, please select "Save as PDF"
- Your complete PDF will download to your computer
- Upload the downloaded PDF to your order
If you need help at any point, just let us know. The fastest way to catch us is via text message, but you can always email or call us.
Questions? Call/Text (646) 854-4571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org